PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING INFORMATION
pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR Regulation"
The controller who processes your personal information is Comenius University in Bratislava, with its registered office at Šafárikovo námestie 6, P.O.BOX 440, 814 99 Bratislava 1, Slovak Republic, IČO: 00 397 865 (hereinafter referred to as "CU" or "we"). The CU has the status of public high school under Act No. 131/2002 Coll. (hereinafter referred to as the "Higher Education Act"), which is considered to be the controller also in cases where your personal data are processed by CU and / or CU independent agencies (e.g. dormitories, libraries, special purpose facilities, etc.). Such a part of the CU is also the Center for Continuing Education of CU, Odbojárov 10 / a, 831 04 Bratislava (hereinafter referred to as "CĎV UK").
We process your personal data on the legal basis of Article 6 (1) b) of the GDPR, since the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill contractual obligations, including pre-contractual relationships with you. For the administration of the training program, it is essential that you provide us with the personal data required in the application form, otherwise you will not be able to participate in the program.
Your personal data will be stored for up to 5 years after the completion of the training program. Your personal data may be provided to the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sports of the Slovak Republic. Your personal data will be processed by authorised employees of the CĎV UK.
We will take photographs from the CĎV UK lessons and events. These photos will be posted on the Comenius University headquarters website, on Facebook of the CĎV UK, on notice boards placed on the premises of CĎV and in the promotional materials produced by CĎV UK. Photos will be published up to 5 years after the completion of the training program.
Taking photos is considered to be processing your personal data. Such processing is permitted by Article 6 paragraph (1) f) of the GDPR, which allows us to process your personal data because of the existence of a legitimate interest of the university in such processing that goes beyond your privacy. This legitimate interest is raising awareness about our university (CU).
However, you have the right to object to taking and publishing of photographs.
If you object, the CU may not further take and publish your photographs unless it demonstrates the necessary legitimate interests to process your personal data that outweighs your rights or interests or grounds for claiming.
Where can you exercise the right to object to the processing of your personal data
In order to strengthen the compliance with the GDPR regulations and legal guarantees of the rights and freedoms of the persons involved in the processing of your personal data, we have appointed a responsible person to oversee the legality and security of the processing of personal data. The person responsible is also your contact for any questions or requirements concerning your personal data protection.
Contact details of our responsible CU person:
correspondence address: responsible person,
Comenius University in Bratislava,
Information Technology Center UK,
Šafárikovo námestie 6,
814 99 Bratislava 1, Slovak Republic
As a person concerned, you have additional rights as to processing your personal data under the GDPR. You can also exercise them by requesting our responsible person, either electronically or in writing. As the person concerned, you have in particular:
1) The right to request access to personal data that we process about you under Article 15 of the GDPR Regulation. This right includes the right to confirm whether we process personal data, the right to access that data, and the right to obtain a copy of the personal data we process about you, if technically feasible;
2) The right to rectify and supplement personal data under Article 16 of the GDPR Regulation if we process inaccurately or incompletely personal data;
3) the right to erasure your personal information under Article 17 of the GDPR Regulation;
4) The right to restrict the processing of personal data under Article 18 of the GDPR Regulation
5) The right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR Regulation;
6) As a person concerned, you also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for the Protection of Personal Data of the Slovak Republic pursuant to § 100 of the Personal Data Protection Act. More information can be found at https://dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou/
AGREEMENT WITH SENDING THE OFFERS OF CĎVUK AND INFORMATION ON ITS ACTIVITIES
Instruction: You can withdraw this consent at any time via the UK Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling at any time.